STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE @ SERIESTRACKER
- This is required! Prepayment is now also required through use of SeriesTracker.
- Registration is required though SeriesTracker prior to 10:59 p.m. CST the Wednesday prior to event weekend (some exceptions apply so check home page for details and changes). You can do so online at our SeriesTracker login website by clicking on the Registration link above. Event Registration will open around May 1st for the season at which time all event registration will be available. Event registration closes the Wednesday prior to the event, at 10:59 p.m. CST (some exceptions apply). Late registration allowed until 12:00 noon the Friday of race weekend. See details on fees for late registration in IWA procedural manual.
- You must be a member to register for a race event, please see the membership site for more information if you are not a member. We are using national numbering system through SeriesTracker. Previous annual members have their bib number reserved until May 1st. If you do purchase an annual membership your bib number will continue to be reserved for you. If you choose to not become an annual member, any driver can choose that bib number. Any new driver can simply put bib numbers into the software and reserve a number that is open. No letters are allowed. Two (2) and three (3) digit numbers preferred.
- There will be a $50 per class charge if paying at the door
- If your sponsors have changed, it is your responsibility to update this information on the registration website. Please login to SeriesTracker and update your user profile.
- Step by Step Instructions to Register and Pay on Series Tracker
STEP 2: REGISTER WITH ISR
All racers are required to register with ISR and provide proof of membership at driver check-in. Step by Step Instructions to Register and Pay on Series Tracker
STEP 3: DRIVER CHECK-IN AT EVENT
You are still required to complete Driver Check-In at the event. This allows you to sign waivers and get banded for racing. If you have not used SeriesTracker to complete your registration, there will be a $50/class fee at the door and this is a CASH only. Driver Check-In occurs Friday night of race weekend from 6-8pm at a designated location (see above link for more details) exceptions are site specific so watch home page for details. If you are not able to make Friday night Driver Check-In, you need to make prior arrangements to obtain bands and complete waiver signing on Sat morning prior to 9:30am.
STEP 4: REGISTERED DRIVERS
See who you will be racing. We will now have a list of registered drivers for each event. This is brought to you via SeriesTracker and the IWA.
STEP 5: ENTRY FEES & AWARDS
|Class Name||Type||Sled Rules||Entry Fee||Awards|
|600 Drags||Drag Racing||Stock Sled Rules||$35 +ST fee||trophies to 3rd|
|800 Drags||Drag Racing||Stock Sled Rules||$35 +ST fee||trophies to 3rd|
|Mod Drags||Drag Racing||Mod Sled Rules||$50 +ST fee||portion of purse paid to 6th place & trophies to 3rd|
|Semi Pro Stock||Oval Racing||Stock Sled Rules||$50 +ST fee||portion of purse paid to 9th place & trophies to 3rd|
|Semi Pro Open||Oval Racing||Mod Sled Rules||$50 +ST fee||portion of purse paid to 9th place & trophies to 3rd|
|Pro Stock||Oval Racing||Stock Sled Rules||$70 +ST fee||portion of purse paid to 9th place & trophies to 3rd|
|Pro Open||Oval Racing||Mod Sled Rules||$70 +ST fee||portion of purse paid to 12th place & trophies to 3rd|
|Sports Open||Oval Racing||Mod sled rules||$50+ST fee||
trophies to 3rd
***SPORTS OPEN IS A NOVICE CLASS FOR ENTRY LEVEL RACERS ONLY*** *Any racer can compete in the Sport Open class or Semi-Pro classes but NOT both. If a racer wins the Sport Open class twice, they will advance to a Semi-Pro Class.
You are required to be a weekend member or annual member of the IWA to race at a sanctioned event. Visit Membership Page for more information.
STEP 6: TECH FORMS